<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Streeeeeeeeeeeetch! 

Wow, I’m reporting late for Spring Training this year, aren’t I?




The good news is that it’s impossible to be docked any money if no one has your name on the payroll.

Lots of things to cover before the season begins this year, so we’ll adjust our Season Preview down to 2 categories--Hitters and Pitchers. Additionally, we'll deal strictly with impact players because that's who you want to read about and because I'm not sure now is the time to devote a lot of copy room to the ins and outs of Tom Shearn.

Next, we'll start keeping abreast of camp news and I'll tell you why it's a very good thing that Homer Bailey will not be starting the year in Cincinnati and it has absolutely nothing to with his 19.64 spring ERA.

My fingers are already cramping from the over-rested offseason, so I'm gonna have to hit the showers.

13 days and counting…